What to Bring
- Your insurance card
- Your photo ID
- Physician referral forms if required by insurance
- A list of current prescription or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history. A medical records’ request form may be required by the medical offices where your records are kept.
- Any recent x-rays or appropriate records you may have.
Download Patient Forms
You can view and print the necessary patient forms to bring to your appointment by following these easy instructions. In order to view and print the forms, you need to have the Adobe Acrobat ReaderTM, which may already be installed on your computer. If not, you can easily and quickly download a free version of Reader by going to the Adobe Acrobat Reader website.
Payment and Insurance
Midtown Neurology, P.C. in Atlanta, GA is a provider for Medicare and most major insurance plans. We provide insurance billing; anything not covered by insurance will be the responsibility of the patient or guardian.
Payment is expected at the time of your appointment for services that are not covered by insurance. Your insurance company may also require you to pay a co-payment at the time of your appointment. When necessary, our staff will work closely with patients who require a payment plan.
If you have any questions regarding which insurance plans we accept or any patient billing concerns, please call us at 404-653-0039. Questions regarding your coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
Midtown Neurology, P.C. in Atlanta, GA has admitting privileges at the following hospitals:
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center