We recommend allow an hour of extra time to get through the detours and the extra traffic from the collapsed bridge.
For those staying Inside the Perimeter:
- Peachtree Street/Road— From Midtown, take Peachtree Street across I-85 and into Buckhead. From Peachtree Road, you will be able to access many of the east-west connector streets to get to your destination, or back to Georgia Highway 400 or I-85 to continue north.
- Cheshire Bridge Road— While Piedmont Road is closed, take Cheshire Bridge Road north under I-85, where it becomes Lenox Road. From Lenox, you can access Buford Highway or head into the heart of Buckhead.
- Lindbergh Drive— Another option for those on the eastern side of Midtown or Buckhead is to take Lindbergh Drive to Piedmont Road, north of I-85. From Piedmont, you can access Buckhead.
- Buford-Spring Connector— While currently closed for inspection, hopefully the four-lane Buford-Spring Connector (which was originally the I-85 corridor for the first few decades of the interstate system) will be reopened to allow a direct detour around the collapse.
- Piedmont Road— The road will likely be closed for some time, but will hopefully reopen to allow motorists to travel between Buckhead and Midtown as the bridge above is reconstructed.
For those heading through the city:
- Georgia 400 South to Sidney Marcus Blvd — For those starting their journey North of the city, one option is to take 400 to Sidney Marcus Blvd. and turn left off the exit. Go down and turn left onto Buford Hwy and take a right onto Cheshire Bridge Road. Continue down Cheshire Bridge Road and turn left onto Piedmont Ave. Take Piedmont Ave and turn left onto Monroe Drive. Monroe Drive will turn into Boulevard which leads to our office. Allow a lot of extra time.
- Interstate 75/85 South — Take Interstate 75/85 South to Exit 84 (14th Street). Turn left onto 14th Take 14th Street, cross Peachtree and turn right onto Juniper St. Take Juniper St and turn left onto Ponce De Leon Ave. Take Ponce De Leon and turn right onto Boulevard which leads to our office.
- Interstate 20 to Interstate 285 to Interstate 85 — For those starting on the southern side of the city, south of downtown, Take I-20 eastbound to I-285 north. After 13 miles, you’ll meet up with I-85 to continue northbound from Spaghetti Junction.
For those using MARTA Transportation:
- From North Avenue Station – Take bus #99 and get off on Boulevard in front of the 315 building which is right next to our 285 building.
- From Five Points station – Take bus #16 and get off on Ralph McGill across from the BP gas station and walk towards Atlanta Medical Center. Our building is on Boulevard across from Atlanta Medical Center.
- From the Midtown Station – Take bus # 109 to Boulevard and you will get off in front of Chick-fil-A. Walk across the street and turn right to get to the 285 Building.